Thank you for your interest in booking The Sound Journey Experience. We have reviewed your inquiry and we believe scheduling an event at your space is a fit. Please take a look at the following page to better understand the requirements and next steps for booking.
The two hour 'Around The World' Sound Journey Experience costs $600 for 20-25 people, each additional person is $30. The 'Chakra Realignment' Sound Journey Experience is $500 for 20-25 people, each additional person is $20. The deposit fee is $250 to secure booking and can be paid via paypal at: firstname.lastname@example.org via friends and family.
The venue must have the following accommodations in order to proceed a smooth and workable experience.
- 12 feet by 6 feet area for main instruments and central space for crystal singing bowls for 'Around The World' Sound Journey Experience, 6 feet by 6 feet for 'Chakra Realignment' Sound Journey.
- Because 'Around The World' Sound Journey Experience takes an extensive amount of time to set up, please book with at least 3 hours prior to performance for set up. 'Chakra Realignment' Sound Journey Experience can be set up in 1 - 1.5 hours.
- If booking both Sound Journeys back to back over a two day period, lodging accommodations are required for musicians as well as a safe place for instrument storage overnight.
- Venue must have access to at least two electrical outlets. Path between outlets and instruments must not cross water or rain.
- If the venue has a sound system, please send a photo of the audio inputs and speakers as well as a wide angle of entire venue with the speakers in the photo.
- Travel expenses outside of the Pacific Southern Zone are $1 per mile each way from Uvita.
* To confirm booking, please send $250 via friends and family to PayPal: email@example.com with the name of your venue in the comments section, or click the book now link below and send via 'friends and family'.
** If you would like to customize this experience or have any additional questions, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org